The Chittagong Woman Chamber of Commerce & Industry CWCCO has been able to achieve amongst others, its major objectives.
- To protect and promote the interest of woman entrepreneurs.
- To establish greater co-operation with government & non-government organizations, trade bodies and other agencies both nationally and internationally.
- To search practical and technical resources for women entrepreneurs by providing easy and increased access to the latest technologies, equipements and services for modernization and expansion of existing small sized enterprises run by the members and reform with global changes.
- To facilitate participation in regional and global exhibitions, trade fairs, seminars and symposia to get greater exposure to regional and global business environment and opportunities for the entrepreneurs.
- To provide training on new product development, business administration, skill development, financial analysis, market accessibility, capacity building and building leadership capability.
- To facilitate access to credit for the members.
- To conduct policy dialogues on the issues that impediment development of women entrepreneurs and carry out policy advocacy/lobbying activities for need based policy reforms.
- To create a database to provide need-based sector specific information to women entrepreneurs.
- To disseminate information on business opportunities, management, exchange of experience and expertise undertake initiatives to publish newsletters and other periodicals.
- To provide legal assistance to women entrepreneurs.
- Women from all strata of life willing to be socially and economically self-dependent and empowered irrespective of academic, social, religion and economic background.
- Firms, companies, NGOs and Cooperatives engaged in trade, industry or any other kind of business run or owned by women entrepreneurs.